Tuesday 28 October 2008

I think I need to look at women who interest me for a change

I've been looking at my posts and I got a bit of a shock; they're all about men in this World that impress and inspire me. There are no women in here. Why is that? It is interesting how things are divulged through what one writes about and also what is not written about. Hmmmmm. What does this say about me? What value do I put on females? I don't think this is healthy. I need to discover some female writers and comediens. I do like Sue whatshername who recently won the BBC competition to find out the best Orchestral Conductor. See? I can't even remember her full name. She is funny though and original. I'll start with her and see where I get.

I also like The Ting Tings and Laura Marling. Now I'm getting defensive.

No comments: