Wednesday 1 April 2009

The Violence Inside

Recently, I've taken to eating Rachell's Organic Forbidden Fruits Bio Live yogurt. 2 things have struck me about this "healthy food":

1. They are extremely yummy
2. They make my stomach churn with a violence never before witnessed by mankind

Whatever is live in the yogurt continues to live in my stomach once eaten but it's as though the "thing" has grown to unbelievable proportions and is battling to find a way out after further imprisonment. How can something so large exist in such a small pot? I think that when it gets into my comparatively large stomach it has room to spread out like an adult returning to his own bed after spending a weekend sleeping on someone's living room sofa.

Seriously though, is this stuff any good for you? The noises it creates in my barrelous stomach certainly liven up boring meetings in the office much to my embarrassment. I'm forever having to point at my stomach and explain that the noise is coming from there and not anywhere else.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh they are my favourite and yes i firmly believe that they are good for you.